Susan D. Day
- Ph.D Virginia Tech
- M.S. Cornell University
- B.A. Yale University
Amy M. Blood, Ph.D. Student
- M.S. Biology, University of Alabama
- B.S. Marine Science & B.S. Environmental Science, Richard Stockton College of New Jersey
Cody W. Kiefer, Ph.D. Student
- M.S. Horticulture, Auburn University
- B.S. Animal Sciences, Auburn University
Francisco Javier de la Mota Daniel, Ph.D. Student
- B.S. Agricultural Engineering, Universidad de Castilla-La Mancha
Yujuan Chen, Research Scientist
- Ph.D. Urban Forestry, Virginia Tech
- M.S. Ecology, Chinese Academy of Forestry
- B.S. Horticulture, Beijing Forestry University
Past Graduate Students
Keith O’Herrin. Ph.D. 2016. Urban Forestry at a Crossroads: Development of an Emerging Profession.
Sarah Anetrella. O.M.A.L.S. 2016. Program Effectiveness of Community Gardens in Nashville, Tennessee for Homeless and Low Income Populations
Cene Ketcham. M.S. 2015. Influence of Tree Planting Program Characteristics on Environmental Justice Outcomes.
David K. Mitchell, M.S. 2014. Urban landscape management practices as tools for stormwater mitigation by trees and soils.
Rachel Layman, M.S. (Horticulture) 2010. The effect of soil rehabilitation of severely compacted urban soils to optimize tree establishment and growth.
Priscilla J. (Bocskor) Plumb, M.S. 2010. Shade, moisture, and woody vegetation in stormwater management basins: Influence on cattail (Typha spp.) growth and persistence.
William West, M.F. 2010. Identifying Impediments to Completing an Urban Forest Canopy Assessment in Municipalities in the State of Virginia.
Julia Bartens, M.S. (Horticulture) 2006. Trees and structural soil as a stormwater management system in urban settings.